Moments in time – every photograph or every story told is a moment in time. Sometimes we catch that special shade of peach, mauve, rose or lavender in a sunset. Other times we catch the beauty and grace of a bird taking flight. Maybe we’ve caught the perfect scalloped edge of a flower petal. In my own case, it’s catching the sparkle in the eye of a curious, hungry squirrel. Moments in time can also signify the exact phrasing, lyrical twist of words or punchline of a story or a joke. Bloggers are always looking for that moment in time so that they can expand upon it and then share the beauty of the image or the poetry of the written word with the rest of the world. Blogging to me is a joy and a way of expressing myself that I often cannot do as well face-to-face. The bloggers I have met from around the world all have special gifts and unique stories and photos to share.
Belsbror’s pix nominated me for this award. (I guess he liked my squirrel-y moments in time!). Thank you for the nomination.
Here are the rules attached to this nomination:
1. Display the award logo,
2. Link back to the person who nominated you,
3. State 7 things about yourself, and
4. Nominate 15 (or however many you can) other bloggers for this award.
Seven (7) of my best moments I hold dear to my heart. (In chronological order):
- My High School graduation and how proud my parents were;
- The day I bought my first car;
- Meeting my husband for the first time;
- My wedding day;
- The birth of my first son;
- The day we moved into our own house; and
- The birth of my second son.
Here are my nominees: