Thanks, everyone, for asking about my Hubby. He’s (slowly) on the mend. He stayed home today and rested some more. Tonight his temperature is down to 99.5 degrees, edging closer to normal. He might go back to work tomorrow.

Nurse Ginny is still on duty. My temperature is 100.1, and I’m starting to cough (my lungs are killing me). I guess my flu shot wasn’t effective against the kind of flu Hubby brought home. I think one of us should’ve slept on the couch. Sigh.

20140120-212102.jpg

15 thoughts on “Too Much Sharing

1. Skye says:

Glad he is on the mend!!!!

2. Get Better quickly! My delicious squirrels are losing weight! ( just sayin)! ♥

Lol. I bundled up and took seed out (fever and all) and fed them this morning.

1. That’s better. Good slave! I would send you a treat, but I already ate them all.

3. I’m sorry you caught it too. Feel better soon!

Thanks. I hope no one else gets this. If I’d stayed home I would’ve wasted a day and stayed well. I had no way of knowing.

4. natjtan says:

Hope you all feel better soon!

Thanks. Hubby dragged himself back to work. I’m going back to bed.

5. Gator Woman says:

Stay on top of this. It is scary this year! We both had it in December, yikes!

Thanks. I must have a milder form than he had. I’m feverish and coughing, but I’m up and functioning. He was knocked flat and spent 3 days in bed.

6. Hope you’re both 100% really quick, Donna.

Thanks, Andra.

7. Drops of Ink says:

Happy to hear he is on the mend, and I hope you start feeling better very soon. xo