What’s up with the new version of WordPress?  “Beep beep boop”?  Are you kidding me?  That’s ridiculous.  It takes longer to post.  It’s harder to post.  My posts are not posting to Facebook even though my settings are set to do so.  Is anyone else having issues with it?  I wish they hadn’t changed it.

11 thoughts on “New Version

1. Skye says:

I absolutely hate it!! “Beep, boop…..what???” How old are we?? I cannot even get it to preview my work now. I thought it was only me….thanks, Donna!

I thought the same thing, Skye! I thought the whole interface was very childish. We’ve all been blogging for a while, and they are treating us like little kids. I was so annoyed!

2. Green Embers says:

Here is how to avoid that! Go to the dashboard first and then from there click on New Post in the dashboard menu. You’ll find the great, awesome editor we all love and adore. 😀

1. Morgan says:

This is what I do as well. Beep Boop Nothing! Best thing to do is to contact WP and tell them you hate it and that it doesnt work.

I think I will, Morgan. I will send them a comment, but it probably won’t do much good.

2. Morgan says:

I just sent one also. the more people who give feedback, the better 🙂

Thanks, Brad. I’ll give it a try. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing this morning. I thought, “oh, they wrecked it!”

3. I’ve been having difficulties too… I go through the dashboard but it’s a bit more time consuming than previously…

I previewed it and then I couldn’t publish it. And it never did post to Facebook. Frustrating. It also doesn’t tell you what number post you’ve just done. It says “you just created a post. Nice job.” or some other silliness. It felt a little insulting. “Good job!”

4. natjtan says:

I didn’t like the look of beep boop whatever editing a post, so when straight to dashboard as usual. For now, that remains as usual.

I’ll have to try that and see if it works. Or maybe I could post from my phone. I don’t like the new format.