I am still waiting to hear from the doctors whether or not I am going home today.

D017A88B-CDA6-4A0C-8019-FE688E1619C1.jpeg

I graduated today from clear liquids to full liquids. I had tea, apple juice, milk, strained cream of potato soup and vanilla ice cream for lunch. The soup was incredibly good. I haven’t eaten real food since last Wednesday.

78B988A1-D6F0-4B35-B45D-EEE644BB0E53

My hubby brought me flowers today.

A87328DC-D955-46E6-8872-F273206C572F.jpeg

A sweet nurse got me a recliner yesterday so I could get out of bed for a change.

CEE2FFAB-AA44-42F7-B2B8-6DCB59B3A0B4.jpeg

I’m trying to be patient, but at this point, I’m tired of being A patient. I just want to go home.

20 thoughts on “Still an Inpatient

1. Karen says:

Hope you get out soon, waited to get released is the worse.

2. Victo Dolore says:

Discharge moves at a snails pace….

1. I’m still here. They didn’t like the fact that I’m still running to the bathroom so I’m here another 1-2 nights. They are testing specimen again. They will keep giving me IV antibiotics and see how I am tomorrow. They are trying lactose free now, too.

3. deborahkehoe says:

I am glad you are eating again! Be well!

1. I WAS eating, but then they decided to try lactose free. No milk, no ice cream, no Italian ices, no cream soups. Oh, well. They’re still giving me IV antibiotics. I’ll be here a bit longer.

4. Ugh! Hang in there (and maybe catch a baseball game out the window).

5. cattitudechronicles says:

Oh my fleas!! What’s wrong!!!??🙀

1. Diverticulitis that didn’t get better with oral medicines. I have to be here to get medicated by IV. 😿

1. cattitudechronicles says:

I’m so sorry! Will you be able to go home soon?

2. Thanks. I’m home now. I came home Wednesday afternoon after a five night stay.

3. cattitudechronicles says:

Thank goodness you’re home now! That will help a lot!

4. cattitudechronicles says:

Get well quickly!

5. cattitudechronicles says:

Greetings human – I hope you’re all better now! 😺

6. I get better everyday, thank you.

7. cattitudechronicles says:

Pawsome! Take good care of yourself!

8. cattitudechronicles says: